View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 06:19 AM   #825
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
If you are going to do secretary-type scene, how about doing a real nice BDSM version a la the movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal?

Have you ever thought about doing a step-sister type shoot with another girl with similar look/style?
There is a lady in the industry that I've been told looks quite a bit like me when I was younger. She's absolutely adorable and I would love to shoot with her. Check her out HERE. If you guys can talk her into shooting with me then I'm all for it.

I talked to Rob about shooting my sister for FTV but he was ambivalent about doing so since he didn't want to anger my mother haha. She has the body for it but I don't know if she would still be interested in shooting...and she will be going to school to be a nurse so I'm not sure if it's conducive to her future plans.

I think a "Secretary" bdsm shoot would be incredibly fun. I would love to do more bdsm scenes but need to find talent (especially male talent) that has had a good amount of experience doing bdsm work. Any suggestions on that is always appreciated.