View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 AM   #211
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hola, amiga! Read your journal this eve, and am glad that next week is going to give you some time to unwind. Sounds like you've had a touch too much drama going on, more than was necessary. I like some drama, personally, but largely confine it to GL (I'm getting the twitches again--oh now! Ha ha!) Chances are all is well with you by now (hope so anyway). Like the new eyes at the top of my FTV page (I liked Ms Laryssa's, but yours are wicked awesome!). I don't know about the others, but I like hearing about your shoots, both the ones you do behind the camera as well as the ones you do in front (nice compliment--told ya so, too! This time "I told you so" has good connotations, no?). Like a lot of the others, I'd love to see how other artist see you, but of course also know that the copyrights aren't owned by you, so you have to have that added permission to use their work on your site. One of these days, I expect you're face is going to be all over a gallery somewhere between LA and NYC (maybe it already is?). Anyway, don't forget to just breathe and maybe go for a walk and smell the roses while you have the time! Hasta luego, amiga
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote