View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thumbs up

Don't know why, but for whatever reason women & water seem to go together to me. Anyway, I was thinking about ways to use a bath beyond the bubble bath scenario, and thought, "what about something at night?" You could still have the bubble bath, or a rose-petal bath for that matter, candlelit and Rob could place some smaller accent lights discretely that could reflect off of gold reflectors. I'm not sure with the still photography which would work better--a slower shutter with open aperture, or an open aperture with medium speed? (I think the latter.) With the video camera, I'm at a loss. Actually, now that I think about it, it might even be possible to trick the cameras into thinking its darker and emphasize the "glow" from the candles (and accent lighting) by dimming the ambient lights some and using the accents & reflectors to really light the scene--the gold glow would flood the space with that ambiance, and so long as the candles do have a glow of their own, who would know the difference? Like I said before, I'm just thinking how I might do a shoot myself. Have fun with all your shoots, Rob & Danielle!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote