View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 08:38 AM   #79
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 8, 2009
So I am doing a vote/poll on hiring Sarah Blake for the girl/girl shoot with me. I figure this is probably the only way to get Rob to hire her back. I have a busy couple months ahead of me. I'm going to San Diego next week the 13th to the 16th (my present for Dallas's birthday.) We are staying at the Hardrock hotel. I've never stayed at a Hardrock before so hopefully it's nice. The only sucky thing is that we have to leave super early on Sunday since Dallas has some spa thing with her mom at 11 AM.

The 4th to 7th of September we are going to LA for our friend's birthday. It's a long weekend for us since Labor Day is on Monday. I guess we are staying at the Roosevelt Hotel there (the one that is haunted.) Our friend said that there is always a celebrity or two there so maybe I will end up seeing Stuart Townsend or somebody equally hot. The 25th to 27th of September we are all going to San Bernadino for Nocturnal Festival. I think we are staying at this super cute resort called the Mission Inn. Dallas wants to dress up so I think we are going to do some type of "nocturnal/dream" theme. Probably something like fairy tale princesses or fairies.

The 2nd to the 4th of October we are going to Big Bear, CA for Oktoberfest. I suggested that all the girls dress up in beer garden girl costumes. The 30th of October to 1st of November we are going to LA for Monster Massive. I think we are staying at the Roosevelt again (that is if we like it when we go in September.) Dallas's birthday is this week. Tomorrow I guess we are either going to Creme or American Junkie and then she wants to do some pool party on Sunday. I do not plan on drinking at all on Sunday since I tend to get sick when I'm in the heat/sun and drinking. Monday we have to go shopping for clothes for San Diego. I need to get new dresses since I've worn pretty much every dress out several times. Wednesday I'm probably going to get my hair done since it's been a few months now. I have about three inches of roots showing (not that it looks bad.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-05-2009 at 04:02 AM.