View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 04:54 PM   #2282
Jerry
Board Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Jerry Send a message via MSN to Jerry Send a message via Yahoo to Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hello Jerry

While we're waiting for Danielle to respond to your post, I'll throw in my two cents on the topic.

Danielle had planned to shoot such a scene as the start of one of her professional videos to make it absolutely clear when that was shot.
She hasn't gotten around to shoot that yet. I think her cancer diagnosis got in the way.

In my eyes, a video log or maybe even short Twitter video would get the message across nearly as good, without the hassle to preparing for the sequence on top of the professional shooting logistics. A simple video log would be easy enough to realize to repeat it every other year to keep it current.
Additionally, a video log could be linked to in Twitter posts. That wouldn't be possible with a professional video.

To make this a question post: Danielle, what are your thoughts on this now?
I have got a email from someone claiming do be Danielle. Who said they are in Africa. I'm very sure this is not her. Does she travel there ? I would very much a little help to shut down some of these scammers. For Danielle does not need these hurting her good reputation. And she is one person who will never do that. And there are a lot of them. I'm asking for help from anyone who can justify this and maybe help here.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote