View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #53
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 14, 2009
So it seems like I'm finally getting into a semi-routine...though I still need to work on my time management. Wenesday I ended up going bowling again with my friends after my workout (though I didn't bowl, just ate some cheesy nachos!) I failed my Geology mid-term miserably. Ended up getting a 44% FREAKING TERRIBLE! I've never gotten a 44% on anything. The messed up thing is that the class average was a 53%. The teacher was P.O.ed and gave us the "smack down". She told us that, that was the lowest class average in the seven years she's been teaching. Good thing that we can at least drop our lowest test score. But I will be studying hardcore for the next two tests. I also ended up missing my belly dancing class on Wenesday because I was so freaking tired. Later found out that, that was the ONE class that I didn't want to miss since we were going over the mid-term dance material. So hopefully my friends will help me study what they went over that day. Mid-terms for my Geology lab is after Spring Break...which sucks because I'm pretty much going to veg out for the next week and studying during break is not my idea of fun. Talking about Spring Break it actually looks like I will be doing something. My friends and I are going on a trip to Rocky Point, Mexico. I'm pretty excited since this will be my first time ever going somewhere/doing something for Spring Break. My friends were kind of freaking out though because I guess parts of Mexico are having problems with drug cartels, kidnapping, etc. But what they didn't seem to realize is that the way the media is talking about it makes it seem like ALL of Mexico is having these issues which is not the case. So anyways I'm going to have fun, and hopefully the internet access will be fast enough so I can update the site. I ended up going out last night. Funny thing is, I can always tell when I'm going to have issues getting into a club...kind of like a sixth sense. Anyhow, so my friends and I ended up going to our usual club (the one I've been to at least eight times.) And for the first time at this club I got questioned hardcore about my I.D. What's your last name? How do you spell it? How old are you? When's you birthday? etc. I'm surprised I wasn't asked what my astrological symbol was (which I do know, along with the condo I "live in", and what's around the condo ....talk about paranoia.) But anyways I was let in at the end (thank gawd.) Didn't really end up drinking, just had one gin and tonic. The music sucked, so a friend and I bailed out and ended up getting some greasy pizza at this pizza joint next door. They must make GREAT money with all the drunk kids coming in after hours. Honestly I just can't wait until I turn 21. Two more months. Nobody tells you that the last 2 months are complete hell! My friends and I are talking about going to Vegas the first week of June. So excited!

P.S. You know what I don't get??? Single site girls that have journals and always have to mention something sexual in their entries (ie "we were driving down to such and such and all of a sudden I got the urge to blow him in the car.") Like whatever foo girls. Is that how you talk to your friends? Puh-lease. I don't understand why these girls can't keep it real.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-14-2009 at 09:36 PM.