View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #46
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 12, 2009
Yes, yes, yes. I am so happy. I had two tests today in my geology lecture and geology lab. I just got the score back from my geology lab and I got a 92% (the average was 85%....so I got above average). I was completely freaking out about these tests (still kind of freaking out about the lecture test though, since I haven't gotten the score yet.) I ended up studying two days before the test, and also had my personal trainer help me study during our session yesterday night. I didn't study as much as I should've for the geology lecture test...thank gawd we are allowed to drop our lowest score for tests, because I'm thinking it is going to end up being my lowest. Most of the kids in my class said that the test was actually pretty hard. A lot of the questions on the test were about things that the teacher said we wouldn't need to memorize (trickster!) As long as I get above a 75% I will be happy (though I would prefer to get a 90% or above.) I have one more test next week for my math class. I'm actually doing pretty good in that class. It's so funny how you forget everything, then as soon as you start doing it again/learning it again....it all comes back to you. I'm sure I will end up getting a high score on that test. Tomorrow I will be doing my St Patricks and Easter shoot for my website...yes I know it's a little early...but I would prefer to get it done sooner. I'm pretty pysched about it because I bought special toys and special costumes for the shoots, so it should look pretty awesome. Yesterday I had my third webcam show. Surprisingly enough the audio was working! It was a little weird because I had my music playing on my laptop and all of a sudden I heard this peircing echo noise. So I guess I can't play music on my laptop when the webcam is rolling. It was also kind of weird that I couldn't hear myself speak. So I wasn't exactly sure if what I sounded like and if the audio was working correctly. It's a little awkward talking to myself/the computer....I wasn't sure (and still am not sure) if I should just answer questions on the computer or speak the answers. So we have a few more bugs to fix, and then we should be perfect on the webcam. Not sure when they are going to start archiving my shows (I've already done three...so they better get it done soon.) I still have yet to find a doctor that can do tattoo excision. That doesn't seem to be a common thing anymore since they've made the tattoo lasers. I'm hoping to find a doctor sometime in the beginning of next month so I can get it done during Spring Break.