View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #42
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 23, 2008
So I've been pretty stressed lately (and it seems like most of the people in my life aren't making it any better.) I just started school this last week, which was great, but getting back into the swing of things is kind of difficult. I'm already making new friends in my classes, which is really exciting for me, considering how difficult it is for me to make friends.

I haven't checked my private messages in about five days but I already have over 35 P.M's. Now I love getting private messages from everyone, but I don't like getting five private messages from the same person....in two days. Please realize that I am super, super busy (and will be getting even busier since it seems like I will be taking over the website editing) and I don't have enough time to read and answer ten different messages from the same person. Sorry if that sounded rude at all.

My teachers and classes seem pretty fun. My self defense class is very difficult, mainly because I don't learn athletic/dance stuff very well when I am in a group setting (much better one on one.) So for awhile during the class I was getting very frustrated, and was thinking about dropping out. But I asked the instructor if they have tutors and he actually told me that he does private lessons. So I think that if I go that route, and hire him to instruct me, then the self defense class will go a lot easier for me. Same goes with the Italian class...it looks like I will probably end up having to get a tutor for that class also. I've realized that online classes are some of the hardest classes you can take. I don't think I'm very good at time management sometimes (though I'm working on it)....so trying to carve out time for online courses is really difficult.

So anyways I have a lot of errands to run, P.M.'s to check/answer, and homework to do. Got to go