View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #106
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 08, 2010
Things seem to be going a lot better for me. I have a ton of trips planned for the next few months. This weekend I will be going to San Francisco with some friends (I'm hoping to meet some of my fans also...though sorry about giving you guys such short notice.) I'm very excited because on Friday I will be getting a 1 hour and 45 minute massage. I've never had a massage that's lasted that long. My friend was telling me about this museum that has a happy hour bar on Thursdays which I definitely hope we will attend (another thing I've never done...drink in a museum.) On Saturday I will be going to Napa with the group and we will be doing a wine tasting. The last time I did winetasting was in Germany on the Rhein river and it also included a Rhein River boat tour. BTW boats, the sun, and alcohol do not mix well with me. I ended up getting a mix of alcohol poisoning and sun sickness and ended up sick and bedridden for at least 24 hours. Unfortunately I get motion sickness (though it hits me at random times) and the drive from Napa to San Francisco is like an hour long so hopefully I don't end up getting sick this time.

In two weeks I will be going to Miami for the Winter Music Conference....pretty much just an excuse to party 24/7 for 4 days straight. If any of you are going here is the party itenerary:
Thursday night - Karu and Y
Friday day - Surfcomber
Friday night - Nocturnal
Saturday day - don't have any plans...hopefully I will be able to meet some members during this time
Saturday night - Karu and Y
Sunday day - Surfcomber
Sunday night - Bed

Next month I will be attending the Coachella festival. I finally booked a house... I was freaking out for a while there because all the houses were rented out, but thankfully there was a cancellation. The house is going to be packed. We have 10 people going and what kind of sucks is that there are only 2 bathrooms. I'm probably going to have someone rent a van so that we can all drive together from the house to the festival and back rather than take 2 or 3 cars. Also another minus is that we can only have 3 cars parked at the house and I don't think everyone will be driving up from Phoenix at the same time (so we can't all carpool.) I will most likely end up driving there with 4 or 5 people. I'm hoping that I can actually have fun this time (I ended up putting down the security deposit on the Big Bear Oktoberfest cabin and ended up freaking out half the time because I was worried about stuff breaking or people making a mess...definitely did not have all that great of a time.)

I'm already planning out my birthday celebration since I have to give everyone a heads up so they can put in their request for time off. This year there will be a lot more people attending it. I plan on having the celebration in Vegas again. I'm thinking about staying at the HardRock hotel since it seems to be well priced and it's also where the Rehab Sunday pool party is located. Thankfully by staying at the hotel you get tickets into Rehab (which is awesome since tickets can cost $50 for women and up to $150 for men.) I will probably want to see a show there...maybe the Anthony Cools show like Dallas and I did last time we were in Vegas (though we are definitely going to be on time this time and I definitely want to volunteer myself to be hypnotized.) I am also getting a party bus like I did last year and will be getting a stretch limo to pick us up and drop us off at the airport (it's actually a great price and we get champagne and roses for the ladies.) I was thinking about getting a table at XS but with up to 15 people going the price was going to be at least $3,000 which I am not okay paying. I might also get a table at Drai's afterhours club for Friday and Saturday night since the lines can get very long to get in...but A)I don't want to spend a ton of money (still need to figure out a price for that) and B)my friends and I will probably be completely drunk by then and will not need more bottles of alcohol.

So the Valentine's night party was fun. The house looked awesome with all the decorations I got. Jesica got these naughty balloons that said things like "blow me" and "f@ck me". Dallas and Rob F (not boss Rob) didn't attend the party which sucked (but they had a romantic weekend in Temecula winetasting.) The only thing that kind of sucked was that there was quite a bit a drama. Mike and Megan ended up breaking up like twice. Jesica wasn't in the best of moods (I think she wasn't feeling very peachy though.) Keley ended up flirting with one of my friends dates (though to be fair he was also flirting hardcore and was making some very inappropriate suggestions and comments to her.) Also Lindsay was accusing Keley of trying to make out with Andrew who Lindsay was with that night (I think we found out that this wasn't true.) Overall I think we had over 30 people at the party. One of the local DJ's, Michael James also played at the party which was really awesome. I told Ryan (the person who's house we were throwing the party at) to tell the neighbors that we were throwing a party but apparently he didn't listen to me. We ended up getting 3 noise complaints before the cops got called at like 6 in the morning. I ended up leaving pretty soon after that.

BTW I got this hair streaking stuff in hot pink for the Valentine's party that was supposed to be temporary but my hairdresser showed me this one splotch in my hair that is still bright pink. Thankfully it isn't a spot that you can really see and right now it's actually covered by dark blue hair (which was actually supposed to be purple...not the first time my hairdresser has messed up on the color.) And before you guys all freak out, my whole head is not blue...the only party that is blue is a little bit of the hair underneath (kind of like FTVGirls Christine 2007.) I'm sure FTVRob is going to completely freak out when he sees it but I'm only planning on keeping my hair this blue color for like a month or two before bleaching it back to blonde. Actually the blonde color I have right now is almost my natural hair color. It's going to take a few times though before all the blue is out. It will go from dark blue to a medium shade of blue then to a light sky blue and then hopefully back to the blonde color. Sometimes I'm just super spontaneous (I totally wasn't planning on dying my hair a crazy color...I ended up deciding that when I got to the salon.) At least it's something temporary rather than sometime permanent like a tattoo.

The weekend before last weekend I attended the Renassaince Faire and the Phoenix Open. This was the third year that I went to the Pleasure Feast at the Renn Faire. I invited a bunch of people with me but everyone ended up flaking except for one of my friends (I was not too happy about that.) I wasn't too excited about going to the Phoenix Open but it actually ended up being a lot of fun. I thought the 16th hole was hillarious. BTW if you've never attended the Phoenix Open or watched it on tv, apparently it's supposed to be the rowdiest golf tournament out there. It's pretty much just an excuse to dress up in the craziest golf outfits (picture bright neon plaid outfits) and drink a ton of beer. I didn't drink too much though I had an allergic reaction to some weeds or pollen or something and ended up breaking out in hives. My friend gave me some Benadryl and I didn't realize until after I took it that you really aren't supposed to mix Benadryl and alcohol (though the effects of it were pretty funny.) So the 16th hole has stadium type seating around it. It's a pretty short hole so the golfers don't spend too much time there (which they probably don't want to do anyways since the crowd there is so loud.) If the golfers don't hit the ball on the green they get booed. At one point we all started doing the wave. It would go all the way around until the corporate seating area then it would stop (they go booed big time for that....it got to the point were we would boo them before the wave even got to their section.) We did this for like ten minutes...it was awesome! We ended up at this tent (the Tilted Kilt tent), watching the Canada vs. US Olympics hockey game....which I found a lot more interesting.

I also went to a hockey game last Thursday. That was my second or third hockey game I've attended. It was the Coyotes vs. Avalanche. I've got to say it was probably the most exciting game I've ever attended. They were tied up until the very end of the game with less than 30 seconds left before they scored a goal. I'm not all that into sports but when something like that happens it draws you into the game.

School is going well. Spring Break is coming up here really soon. Dallas wanted to do a girls trip to Mexico but since I have two trips already planned for this month I didn't really want to squeeze in another.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-08-2010 at 05:57 PM.