View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #77
danielle_ftv
Administrator

July 21, 2009
Stupid computer completely deleted my first journal entry I wrote when I was trying to do a spell check. Anyways...so my internet should be completely fixed now. The internet guy did some computer magic and made my wireless router work...I am now typing this as I'm laying in bed...naked!...that's hardly unusual considering I'm almost always naked. I'm listening to some awesome Renaissance music while my eyes keep going cross eyed. I've realized that I'm probably going blind (and damn quick at that.) If it's not one problem it's another. I can't figure out if my glasses are helping me or making it worse. Looks like I will have to schedule my annual eye exam for next week. My step-father-to-be is back in town from England...and he even brought my little step-brother-to-be. I will probably take him and my brother to Dave and Buster's or maybe even the new Wet n' Wild here.

My mom wants to do a whole family dinner together this week. It will be nice to see my sister and little nephew after so long. I've realized that reading is a seriously expensive hobby (unless you have awesome fans that send you book store gift cards .) I got my library card renewed about two months back but borrowed books from the library once. For whatever reason I just like owning the books even though I don't read a book more than once and usually tend to donate them to the library after I've collected too many. Reading my journal posts I've realized that I am seriously random sometimes. I'm sure it's kind of confusing sometimes when I start talking about one thing then just jump to another topic all of a sudden...but you guys have probably gotten used to it by now.

I really need to remember to ask my mom about the family reunion at dinner this week (I should really probably just call her since I probably won't remember to ask until Thursday night.) I got a folder envelope from a family member in Texas and I thought it was about the reunion but it was only a huge list of everyone's information. Not sure what I'm going to do about the adult conventions. I really would like for one of my friends to come with me (I hate flying by myself) but every seems to be broke! My friend Dallas is getting her boobs done (for whatever reason she is insecure about them even though I think she is freaking hot and doesn't need them). She's telling me that she needs to save up $14,000...$8,000 for the boobs and the rest for spending money...for a month! I was like what!!! $6,000 spending money for a month....really? She lives rent free! She's too funny.

I bought a bunch of new cute bra and undie sets. I've realized that almost every bra that I own has been worn for a shoot so I needed to change things up a bit. Also there is a very big chance that I will be going to New York in the next few months. One of my friends has an apartment there and I have another friend that travels there like once a month, so I will probably go with her on her next trip. Cool, my spell check works now. It just told me that I spelled the word "undie" wrong...uh whatever.