View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #106
Anoree

Default D096, 01-26-09: To Birdie

"Hey Birdie

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: What is the craziest thing I’ve ever done?

I’ve actually done three fairly crazy things in my life. Well, more than that, but I guess actually doing a dance contest in front of a bunch of people in Jamaica at a bar, it was I think the Margarita Bill, that was pretty crazy. I actually placed 2nd. The only reason I placed 2nd was that the girl could shake her *** faster than I could.

The second most crazy thing I’ve done is ride a mechanical bull in a really short black cocktail dress, and the mechanical bull operator kept on trying to shake the bull so that my top would come down. It almost did, but I reached up and pulled it up before anything happened. Everybody was cheering for it to go down, though.

And then the third craziest thing I’ve ever done was getting body painted at the club. I think you guys actually remember that. I did a little video log of it, the spider web with the big spider on my boob.

The funny thing is that’s all happened within in the past year and a half, two years, so I seem to be getting crazier with my old age.

But you know, I definitely would have to say that one of the craziest things I’ve ever done was starting to shoot for FTV. So, that’s definitely worth it. I have no regrets whatsoever.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"