View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #208
Anoree

Default D198, 07-31-10: To LoverXXL

"Hey LoverXXL

I read your question on the question thread and your question was: What type of lingerie is good for women shaped like me, with bigger breasts like mine?

I actually brought a couple of examples with me. Something like this is good, especially the halter style, because then generally, if you have a bigger band on the bottom it will give you more lift. Any type of strapless one – no, wait, not strapless, spaghetti strap on like … like this, is good, except it’s like I said, you have to have an underwire or a wide band underneath for that little lift fit. That’s always good for busty girls. Then, halter tops are always great, and – I don’t know what they call these ones – They don’t have … It’s not like a full cup, all it does is lift up and lets your nipples out and it’s pretty hot. I used to hate these kinds of lingerie bras, but actually think they’re very hot now.

Like I said, you just want something that has a wide band underneath, probably thicker straps or an underwire, because, unfortunately, girls with bigger boobs, they need a little more support than girls that have smaller breasts.

I hope that answered your question, yah?

Bye"