View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 12, 2008
So the past few days have been pretty much the same as every other day. I had my second tattoo removal session the other day. I had to go in 30 minutes early so they could put numbing cream on me, but it didn't seem to work really well. I was supposed to go to a photoshoot that night but I completely forgot that I had to wear gauze over the tattoos for awhile. I went out to a club on Friday night and got to see DJ Irene...totally cool. On Saturday night I went to this bar/club in Scottsdale that's modeled after something from the "old west". They had a mechanical bull there, which I ended up riding....in a short black dress. I actually had to go and buy underwear because I wasn't wearing any and I didn't want everyone seeing me naked down there. I was so nervous, but it was awesome. I ended up riding it for the full 20 seconds, and then they had me go back up on it a second time. I ended up falling off after 10 seconds or so the second time. My friends were telling me that my boobs were so close to falling out of the dress...that's why they got me up there again, to get my boobs to fall out HAHAHA. One of my friend's friends videotaped it on their camera but unfortunately I don't know how to get a hold of them. So next time I will have to bring my little video camera and have someone record it.

PS Captnjack sent me a very nice card...thank you Captnjack.

PSS I have bruises all over my legs from the bull....oh well, it was all in the name of fun

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-13-2008 at 08:08 PM.