View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #98
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 22, 2009
I must admit, sometimes I have a pretty kinky life. Last Friday my friend was throwing a Christmas house party. I ended up shopping with my other friend Andrew for an "elephant exchange". The stuff I got for the gifts was super random and pretty amusing. In one gift bag I put sake, lobster pate, a plastic cup with an asian boy character on it, a piece of cheese and some other random things. In another gift bag I put this weird spinning pig pen, summer sausage, a small bottle of champagne, a small bongo, and other weird things. I was pretty much just walking around the store and picking up the most random stuff I could find, the whole time laughing like a maniac, imagining peoples expressions when the saw what their gift bag contained. I ended up getting the game 1,000 Drinking Games (which unfortunately I already owned.)

Everyone had to dress in Christmas gear. I didn't realize that all the girls were going to be wearing super sexy Christmas outfits so I ended up buying this outfit.

I wanted to be one of the craziest dressed people there so I bought cute flannel pj shorts, knee high socks with fur on the top, slipper with little gnomes on them, a gnome sleeping t-shirt, and Hello Kitty earmuffs. I was pretty much the only person there not wearing red (though I thought blue was the new Christmas red .) I also ended up buying a bottle of champage and this huge "pimp cup" (which was just a huge thick gobblet.) I was planning on buying a huge martini glass or a funky shaped wine decanter to carry my champagne in but then I decided against it when I thought of how likely it was to spill it.

I would say during the whole party there was probably only 20 people there (which is great for a house party...and especially if everyone is fairly close.) I was worried about the cops getting called for a noise violation but the party went on until 7 AM (and probably later than that, but that's when I left) and we had no problems with cops. Jessica and Keley decorated the house beautifully and even baked cookies and cupcakes. Everything started off really well...we played F@ck the Dealer with like 12 people (which is kind of difficult especially if most of you are drunk and have never played before.)

Towards about 11 half the party left, and we were left with the "fun, adventurous, don't give a cr@p about anything" group. Things got pretty...well frisky after that. I'll admit by that time I was pretty um, not sober (but I won't use that as an excuse since I can be sober as heck and still want to get into a girls pants.) The party ended up turning into a regular girls only orgy. I ended up messing around with four girls (yeah for me!) and got two of them off (yeah for me again!) There were some guys there but they pretty much just sat back and watched (and gave us hand and foot massages when we demanded it.)

I always love hanging out with groups like that. My friends are very carefree and don't really judge. With them you can get naked and start making out with all the girls and instead of getting weirded out (like a lot of people would do) they just jump right in. I'm going to try to get the naughty pics from Keley (I'm not sure if Linsdey took some or not.) If I can get them I will most definitely post them in my candid pic section so you guys can see what "went down".