View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 04:23 AM   #504
Anoree

Default raman_bharti

The more I think about raman's post, the more convinced I get that he is just a troll who tries to spread disturbance. That's why I haven't posted anything about him yet.

1) He is incoherent. He shifts from trying to "save" Danielle, playing the religious card, over asking for non-nude videos (Danielle DOES them) to ask her for a payed date.

2) He doesn't love her as he claimed. He says love needs time to develop (a thing I agree in), yet he obviously hasn't taken his time to view Danielle's video logs. Otherwise he couldn't have assumed Danielle just does this for money.

3) He stays posting his "personal questions" in this thread, even though he has been told repeatedly to ask them per PM.

This all tells me we should simply ignore raman_bharti and stick to the purpouse of this thread: Asking Danielle questions. Discussions with raman_bharti should be done in either a different thread, profile visitor messages or PMs.

So here is my question for Danielle:

What do you think of raman_bharti, should he stay and learn or do you want to see him gone?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote