View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #437
kennyhello
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Question for all my members and fans on here:

Why should I continue putting so much of myself into this site when I get mean comments like "looks like you've gained some weight?" As much as I do for this site and you guys I just wonder why somebody would say something like that. I'm really hurt right now...do you people realize how hard it is to eat right and try to work out and look good, on top of running this site, shooting for other photographers, going to school, etc? It's not easy AT ALL! Maybe we should make this site more like the other generic single girl sites out there...where I might answer your messages but most likely I'll have someone else do it for me. And screw answering anything on this board or making PERSONAL video logs...what other single site girl does anything like that? NOBODY. I've put 110% of my heart and soul into this site. I share everything with you guys and have become friends with many of you. I've always been super honest about my life and haven't given false answers. F@ck it...I'm going to go enjoy my Spring Break now.
Sorry, I propably wouldn't have said. Because I didn't know that was hurtful to you. If I reconsider it again or I knew it was hurtful to you, then I wouldn't have said it. Sincerely appoligize, let forget what I have said. I always said something wrong, how are you doing?

I know that you quit your italian class because you wanted to buy a computer lesson online and learned it can become professinal italian translator then you are going to take that class again. I am sure you can do it. Also, don't ever giving up on anything you love doing, I remember there is a idiom goes like this words don't hurt, sticks or rocks hurt. I am sure you understand what it means.

I really don't think you gained any weight, I just wanted to get some attention. Wasn't real. I hope it is understandable after my explanation.
kennyhello is offline   Reply With Quote