View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:22 AM   #37
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I finally had the courage to phone Emma tonight only i left it too late. She got married last year. She figured as i hadn't phoned in the last three years i had moved on. I feel a bloody idiot to let this happen. I was gonna ask her why she never phoned me but thought there's no point now. She did ask how i was mentally and physically i said i was ok and that i'd missed her. She didn't answer that she just went silent for a moment. Then she said we could still be friends and that i could call her anytime. I thought to myself i'm not gonna call a married woman. What would i say if her husband answered the phone?. So i told her i won't be phoning again because it wouldn't mean anything and i think it would just make it worse for both of us. She said sorry and that she'll always think of me. What she means by that i'm not sure. All i know is that it's over. Maybe she still feels guilty how our relationship ended. Strangely i feel a slight weight has been taken off my shoulders knowing it's definately over. I really feel like i've kicked myself in the teeth for letting this happen. I still wish her well for her married future. If anyones screwed this relationship up it's me. For trying to save a stupid sawblade.

I really would like thank Danielle, Laranger amd Missy for your encouragement and wishes. I wish i could have told you a happier ending.

Hang in there dude....Just when you think life sucks...It takes on a new & better direction, count on it..been there..