Thread: Games
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #381
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Very impressive battlefields WhyYou. Especially the laser battlefield how the hell did you get all them lasers in such a small space? lol. The poor enemies didn't stand a chance lol. Good going General i take my hat off to you. I wonder what the Dutch lad Usul's strategy was. With a score of 1,850,069,127.
I imagine he used the Gatling turrets. I decided to start another game using this turret. Because there is less animation going on, it doesn't tie up my system as much and allows me to do the things I need to while the game is running. Currently I have the entire playing field filled with Gatling turrets. I'm on level 98 and I've just started upgrading. For now I've only upgraded one time to the turrets that line the first downward part of the path. When the monsters break through that part I will contine with the upgrades until all turrets are upgraded once. Then I will start upgrading them to full.

Turret count: 164 Gatlings

Gatlings hit at 102 on level 1, 160 on level 2, and 496 when maxed. So it will be a long but very high scoring game. I want to make number 1 on the leader board!