View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:06 AM   #11
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

I have been so fortunate to have "toured" a bunch. I have seen all but five of the U.S. States and so that would include a bunch of realy great cities. U.S. favorites are Chicago, New York ( I communted from Texas), San Fransico, Seattle, of course Las Vegas, Austin -- love 6th street. Atlanta and all of the peaches. There are so many little towns in the U.S. that I have enjoyed. Too numerous for this post.
World wide? Bora Bora is one of my all time tops! Tahiti is close but I would want to live on the beach or on my sailboat and do "nothing" -- and that would be like being retired -- and I do not understand that word. Paris? Okay at night! My favorite city is Barcelona! Hands down one of the greatest cities in the world! The country of Spain? My favorite country outside of the United States. SO many cultures within its borders. So many dialects and such diverse food! The food? Best in the world! Bar none! Wines? YES!
I have not been to the orient and have limited desire to go there. Europe? I look forward to Italy. Germany? Only to drive the autobaun. I drive it here in the U.S. Just look at my traffice record. 150 mph is common in my area of the country. Africa? Going to hike up Kilimanjaro in the fall. Report later! -- Yes! I am in training now.
Longhornbill
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote