View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #18
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Work has ben vary slow for me the past few weeks. I have gone from 2500-3000 miles a week to about 1200 a week. Most of it has to do with them cutting the suplys going overseas in half. And as most of you know amanda and i have become vary close. I try to log in every day. I have made a lot of friends on alisons and here, getting on here is a way for me to unwind at the end of the day. You were all fantastic when i wes in the wreck, all the e-mails and cards were great. And everyone was great with missy. She was vary suprised how nice everyone was. She cant get on with her gov. Computer it locks out adult sights so she uses mine to get on if she wants. I just have one thing i want to say. I know this is an adult sight but it makes me madd when some one gets on and treats danielle like trash, like she is a piece of meat. She is a vary kind, loving. Beautiful young lady she shairs her life with us and i love to read her jurnal updates. Lets treat her with respect. Most of the members do just that, but every once in a while there is one you just want to pore soap in there mouth. Ok im done.