View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #17
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

I live alone and don't have a partner at the moment. So for me this forum as was Alison's in a nice place to check into and to have a bit of fun. When i go online usually in the evenings this is the first site i check. I've always noticed the posting is up or down but then i should imagine most forums would be similar. I really don't think less posting can always be because our hosts Danielle and Lia may be away or busy. I like think it's mainly because we're busy ourselves with other things. Personally it's the best thing i've done online, joining Alison's and Danielle's forums. I think you have to be a forum person meaning to enjoy posting most days. I'm sure there are those that join the forum then after a couple of weeks they possibly just lose interest and stop posting altogether. Leaving the rest of us wondering where they've gone. I remember on Alison's forum usually if someone was gonna quit the forum they would annouce it on a thread of it's own or posted in general chat. This forums still relatively new so i think we should give it a while yet before we worry about lack of posting. Besides i'm always here lol.