View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 04:30 AM   #11
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Its funny, maybe, but I moved on to try and catch up with some other things since I last was on earlier this evening, but all the while my mind kept coming back here. Then I realized something. I go through cycles, in part at least governed by outside responsibilities/&c. and so where I once, when I had more free time, was logging on a good 2-3 times a day, now I'm more likely to find the time and peace to log on once ever 5-10 days. Now, when you consider how often I'm not on anymore (), you might find it interesting to note that when I do come back I'm more and more intimidated by the number of new members (although many, it seems, are a bit too shy to write something, or start a fresh thread) let alone the number of new posts that have accumulated since I was last on. So, if you're checking every day, maybe twice a day, it may not seem like there's much movement, but when you are away for an extended period of time, you do see that there is still a reasonable bit of activity, just that its scattered over more threads. Maybe its just a matter of perspective ...
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote