Thread: Webcam Ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhornbill View Post
Be caustious regarding the number of times per week. I was a member of a webcam site some years ago. You will be able to relate to the young lady because, like you, everyone became enchanted with not only her beauty but also her very positive energy. Danielle, you have the same affect on your fans.
The webcam was on two and sometimes three times a week and it grew so large that "rules" had no meaning what so ever. There were three of us, along with the "artist" that became off line friends. We would have discussions on what to do and/or what could be done to control the rowdy ones. -- Now keep in mind this is before "sound" so everything was typed -- so everything was seen by everyone. One day she just could not deal with the demands anymore and cut it off during a session and never turned it on again. She left a bunch of $$ on the table when she terminated the site. The four of us continued to stay in touch and about two years later she was married. So be careful, when you cut it off, you might get married! :>)

Hugs!
William
LOL...then I might do that my first session...jk So far everyone has been really respectful, so if things continue the way they are I don't think I will have to worry about rowdy members.