Thread: Webcam Ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 01:09 AM   #23
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
So honestly I really don't know that much about the webcam program that we will be using. I've only been on it once before and not for that long. There will be audio on the webcam. I will be switching the days every week...but it will be twice a week. And I will also be switching the times...sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes in the very,very early morning...that way my members that live on the other side of the world will be able to see me too. I will also be putting up a schedule every week so everyone knows when I will be on.
Be caustious regarding the number of times per week. I was a member of a webcam site some years ago. You will be able to relate to the young lady because, like you, everyone became enchanted with not only her beauty but also her very positive energy. Danielle, you have the same affect on your fans.
The webcam was on two and sometimes three times a week and it grew so large that "rules" had no meaning what so ever. There were three of us, along with the "artist" that became off line friends. We would have discussions on what to do and/or what could be done to control the rowdy ones. -- Now keep in mind this is before "sound" so everything was typed -- so everything was seen by everyone. One day she just could not deal with the demands anymore and cut it off during a session and never turned it on again. She left a bunch of $$ on the table when she terminated the site. The four of us continued to stay in touch and about two years later she was married. So be careful, when you cut it off, you might get married! :>)

Hugs!
William
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote