View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #38
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Ok here is my two cents... ENOUGH....this thread is not supposed to be a "let's talk about Danielle and hardcore" thread (as far as I know there is already a thread about that.) The whole hardcore idea was just something that a few of us were talking about....and trust me EVERY single solo site girl has talked about the same thing. What do you think happens when the girls' memberbase dies after awhile...she introduces something new to her site (girl/girl, anal, etc.) to boost up the memberships again and after you've gone through all those options the only one left is hardcore aka boy/girl. Some girls do it, some don't.

We aren't even sure if hardcore is going to happen or not...but all of you are talking like it is. First off, this is my decision and even though I love you guys and care about your opinions, I'm an adult and I will do what I want to do. Second off, I think the impression of hardcore that you guys have is completely opposite from what I would be doing. It would be "FTV style" hardcore meaning classy (omg what a concept!) Hardcore doesn't need to be trashy, but that's all that you guys have seen, so of course you are going to think the same of any hardcore that I do. Any hardcore that is on my site will be with someone of my choosing. It will be like I'm with a boyfriend and we are just filming ourselves doing what other normal couples do. There will be a lot of intimacy, it won't just be "let's see how many positions we can do." And I think if you guys know me well enough that you will be able to tell that I am enjoying myself and having fun with it. On a last note, if I was to do hardcore you guys won't ever see the guys' face...so you can imagine that it's you that I'm giving a blowjob to

And oh yeah, if you guys don't like hardcore, then DON'T WATCH IT. It's really that easy...there are plenty of other videos to look at. Nobody is making you click on the hardcore video. But anyways...it really doesn't matter since even if I was to do hardcore...it wouldn't be on my site for a LONG time.

So there's my two cents and hopefully I haven't offended anybody. I apologize if I did...but I just needed to get this off my chest.