View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #763
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool "Princess" Snow White - some day her prince will cum?

Hi Danny,

Regarding your upcoming "Disney princesses" serial:

Snow White has been the subject of numerous erotic interpretations in visual media (both animated and live action) over the decades. And despite what the naive might think, this may not be inconsistent with her mythic origins! In Everything You Know About Sex Is Wrong... (The Disinformation Company, 2005) editor Russ Kick writes (pp. 269-270):
...historical evidence suggests that female genital display can also be about promoting fertility, such as causing plants or the earth to flourish... as strange as it may seem, the fairy tale of Snow White, or Biancaneve, is suggested to have arisen from an ancient Italian ritual designed to enhance the fecundity of the earth itself. A beautiful, noble girl would be sent down a mine which was running low in iron ore in order to expose Mother Earth to her vital female essence or energy. Biancaneve, so the theory goes, came from the Dolomites region of the Cordevole river north of Belluno in Italy, an area which was known for its magnesium-rich iron mines.
Even the 1937 Disney film subliminally addressed the erotic dimension - which is not that hard when you consider that, after all, this is a story about a young woman shacked up with a bunch of guys in a tiny woodland cabin! Ponder, for example, how the seven dwarves present themselves to her as she lies in bed in the frame below. (If you don't get the import of the image, do listen to the song here.) Gosh, which one will she choose?

By the way, note that in this image, Snow White is in bed with the covers pulled over her, but is anomalously wearing all of her daytime clothing! One supposes it is "bad" enough that she sleeps in the same room as do the dwarves (note Grumpy's name-labeled bed in the background) - it simply wouldn't do to have Snow White wearing a night-gown - so she is fully dressed in her day-wear to obviate objections from the Hays Office!

Of course, by dressing her so, it calls attention to the very fact that she should be in bed-clothing, and so ironically eroticizes the scene in a way which is plausibly deniable. (A totally nude romantic model covering her genitals with a hand looks sexier than an indifferent naturist posed at ease, because the hand draws attention to the very part of her anatomy it seeks to hide!)

If you think my argument lacks merit, consider a short clip from Disney's 1953 version of Peter Pan here. Observe that one of the mermaids expresses shock (at about 1m11s) that Wendy is scandalously dressed in a night-gown - and notwithstanding the fact that two of the mermaids are wearing nothing at all that would reliably cover any part of their breasts!

The necklace on your Amazon wishlist reminded me of Yuki's debut single music video in 2002, The End of Shite. Do watch it here. Did you ever imagine the seven dwarves might go mining in the love tunnel? I guess size matters after all!

Now, you might welcome the opportunity to finally do a gang bang scene with these seven fellas out there in LA, but I tell you, it doesn't always work out as glamorously as one imagines, living in upmarket Sherman Oaks as you do! For proof, watch the video here!

So you are taking on the challenge of a classic theme - like Shakespeare. But I'm sure you'll give it your own special treatment, not the least of which is your always-lovely self.

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 02-18-2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: add more analysis, improve style
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote