View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #195
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 26, 2013
This month has been a bit stressful for me. Between all the traveling, shooting and everything else in my life I haven't had time to sit down and write down my thoughts and what's been going on in my life. I have emails I haven't answered. The emails I have answered have taken me ages to answer. I haven't updated my website in a while because I don't have all of my editing gear here in LA. My laptop is acting up (time to buy a new laptop). I also need to buy a desktop that I can keep in LA for editing. I had created a video journal entry for July...come to find out I had accidently turned off the audio so I ended up losing that video and parts of the "LA Car Conversations Pt. 2" video.

July was an insanely busy month for me as far as travel goes. I attended the eXXXotica Chicago convention with the LADirectModels group. It was my first convention and I had a blast. I roomed with Sarah Blake (who I've had a crush on for ages). She was the perfect roommate and I hope to room with her again during future trips. I met quite a few of my amazing fans during the convention. One of them brought me some rose body butter which I thought was incredibly kind. I didn't sell out of the exlusive Chicago: eXXXotica dvds like I was hoping I would. That's not too much of an issue though...I will probably end up giving them to fans who buy something for me off my Amazon wishlist. I did make a list of things I would like to bring with me to the next convention (dvd stand, binder for magazines and autograph pics...). I competed in the Miss eXXXotica contest, only for the first night though. It wasn't exactly the way I thought it would be. From what I was told the contestants were all going to go on stage and introduce themselves and tell the audience why they should win the contest (or something like that). The next night we would do some sort of show for the audience and then the winner would be picked. Come to find out they wanted the contestants to go up and "entertain" the crowd for 30 seconds. Needless to say I didn't have any dance moves prepared so I ended up trembling the whole time while shaking my boobs and butt. I can't imagine I looked that sexy. I probably won't be competing in something like that again. There were some buttheads at the convention. They mostly were trying to haggle with me on silly things like the price for a photo with me (the first night I didn't charge people to take a photo with me but learned quickly that it would be a smart decision to do so). I loved the women fans that would come up and introduce themselves. I think I was more flirty with them than with the men. I did meet a special fan (JohnnyCastleFan) who talked with me for a while (she was great company).

During the month of July I did six shoots...two with Jay Sin for Evil Angel. Both of those scenes were g/g anal...and pretty extreme anal scenes to be honest. One of them was an anal strap on scene. I'm lucky I'm not a guy! Trying to thrust like a man is not something I particularly care for. In the other scene I shoved an 18" dildo all the way up my butthole. I was so proud of that accomplishment and plan on buying longer and bigger toys to use anally. I shot for Twistys as well. The photo set from that shoot is currently out (not sure when the video will be out). I did two live b/g sex scene for Erotique and one live solo scene (and two solo picture sets) for CherryPimps. I was flown out to San Francisco to shoot for Kink's Hogtied. I've always wanted to shoot for Kink and was incredibly pleased with my first shoot for them. My scenes for Brazzer's BabyGotBoobs and NaughtyAmerica's MyGirlfriendsBustyFriend came out in July.