View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:02 AM   #2057
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
hiz DAnielle,

I have few questions to be asked:

- Have you ever tried to paint your breasts with beautiful colors? If no please do so on camera, that surely would b a visual treat for your fans

- Can u bite your nipples? or have you tried biting? would you like your nipples to be bitten??

- what u like more???- when your vagina is being licked or when your breasts are licked ??

- Are there any plans of shooting again with hairy bush down there or still preference for clean look?

- Does any of your partner ever desired to do all the under shave [including vaginal and anal shave] of you? If anyone ever strongly desire that would you allow it? if yes then how will you try to make it interesting ?
1) I sort of have. I was body painted back in winter of 2008 or so. I plan on doing a couple body paint shoots at some point.

2) No I can't bite my own nipples. Yes I have tried. I do love when people bite my nipples.

3) Meh...I like both. It takes me forever to cum by oral alone (probably due to the strong vibrators I've been using all of my adult life).

4) A preference for a clean look? I haven't been completely shaven down there since 2010.

5) I don't think I've had a guy (or girl) ask to shave me. Would I allow it...probably...if I know they would be incredibly careful and if they shaved around the pubic hair triangle I have now (bonus points if they are as OCD as I am about making it perfectly even). How would I make it more interesting...(weird question)? I would make it more interesting by not kicking them in the head when they accidently trimmed off a pubic hair they weren't supposed to.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-21-2013 at 07:15 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote