View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #722
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Smile

What a great journaling. Thank you.

The best to your brother. May he keep safe and be strong.

That is an ancient Egyptian cat, isn't it? Fascinating!

The therapist seems to know what she is about and feels good to you. Looks like a really good match. Reminded me to check in with mine.

Sorry about the not-girlfriend. We invest feelings and trust, when it doesn't pan out it can be disturbing. It can be a challenge to maintain a close relationship with a popular and well-loved person. Especially if the other has self-esteem issues. The loved one may be such a useful and needed soul that others often take up his or her time. Sometimes a loved one belongs to others as much as to their lover. One needs to get used to his or her other obligations. There are many successful relationships wherein each person goes his or her own way most of the time. At the same time, they have to resist becoming so detached that they no longer show up for each other. For some dialogue can be a major challenge. So can compassion and consideration for anothers feelings.

It is better to serve with an attitude of reverence as one looks upon the loved one as an embodiment of the Divine. That is so rare that I always trust people to do what they believe is in their best interest, and remain unconcerned about the outcome.

Your spiritual journey has the potential to impact all your relationships in a positive way.

Last edited by STAR; 12-08-2011 at 02:17 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote