Thread: Recent Updates
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Hi Danielle,

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the “Easy Love” photoset. As usual you and James photograph extremely well together. Lol

You “Fairy Princess” photoset turned out very well. Great costume! Did all the pieces arrive in time for Halloween?

As to the video “Facials Do Wonders”, major cudos!! Not only for the big risk of public sex, but your reaction to the “facial” is priceless! I think keeping the messy parts in the video works quite well.

All in all you continue to have excellent updates.

I see from Twitter that you next update with James is going to be anal. Can hardly wait.

Also going to the snow for an update is an excellent idea. Hope you can talk your photographer into it.

e83
Unfortunately all the pieces to the costume did not arrive on time. The jewelry didn't arrive at all and I had to ask for a refund (which I have yet to get).

I'm thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a candid video in the snow since I will be up in Flagstaff next month with my family. It would be a lot better than having to drive two hours to shoot then coming back a couple hours later.