View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #1477
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default To Boob or not to Boob...

I am a new member here and haven't seen everything, well I have seen *everything but not everything Danielle's site has to offer. The video-logs offer generous insights into what this woman is about. I love her stream-of-conscience dialogues, thereby letting you know precisely what she is thinking from moment to moment.

She is one of the most honest and fascinating conversationalists around. Her voice is melodic, exciting and yet soothing. I am busy and cannot spend as much time here as I would like to, what I have seen is classy, tasteful and artistic. I have dated and married dancers, models so appreciate the vast amount of work a beautiful woman puts in behind the scenes. Add creating and maintaining a site such as this and one has quite a job.

Danielle is gifted with natural beauty, as are many others. What makes the difference is her unique look, style and personality, how she handles it and presents her truth. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it is all about proportion. Danielles face is captivating and spectacularly beautiful throughout her range of expressions. I especially enjoy the last seconds of her VLs when she comes in to turn off the camera. The close-up, the kiss, the smile, her warm sparkling eyes all add up to melt my heart in appreciation.

Whether she shows her lovely boobs in the VLs or not is irrelevant to me. I feel it is best left to her choice. Her desire to please is clearly evident. Her skill at pleasing is unquestionable.