View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #655
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Computer problems are such a pain in the butt. You never know who to trust or if they can fix it. I've gotten to the point where I reload the operating system about once a year.

e83
Well all the problems in the computers are fixed now. I am moving all my website content to the desktop computer so I can use it to edit. The new(er) laptop I will be using as my gaming computer and the old laptop I will use for school and things like that. Apparently I had viruses, spyware and/or malware on all of them. The computer guy noticed that my webcam was turning on everytime I turned on the computer and apparently it was someone remotely turning it on (ah...f'ing creepy people...for real!). The laptop harddrive got replaced so now it's actually quiet. My wireless router also got replaced since it wasn't working too well and I finally have internet on the desktop computer. The computer guy also made it so that all the computers are hooked up to one network. And apparently all those times I thought I was backing everything up on my external harddrive...well it wasn't backing anything up. So he fixed it so that they automatically back up every day.