View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #164
Anoree

Default D154, 11-29-09: To axel44

"Hey axel44

I read your question on the question thread. You actually had two questions for me. You were asking me: How common is it amongst girls my age to not wear underwear?

You know, I don’t think it’s that common. I know my friend Dallas always wears underwear, but she told me it’s because she’s scared of getting turned on and then getting wet and having her juices get all over her legs. I think that’s funny, although, that happened to me before, but I don’t really care. As long as I’m not wearing a dress then that is fine. So I think I’m kind of an anomaly. I have tons of underwear, but I don’t really wear it, unless sometimes I wear it for shoots. And then sometimes if my dress is too short, then I’ll wear underwear. Like now, see: My dress is very short, quite short, and no undies.

What’s your next question? When you say you don’t wear undies, do you mean just panties? Do you ever dress wearing a bra but no panties?

Well, obviously I’m not wearing panties now. I always try to wear bras because my boobs are big and it doesn’t look good or as good as it would if I wear a bra. Doesn’t make any sense, I don’t know. Occasionally I will go without a bra, but that’s generally before a photo shoot. I don’t like having the bra lines, so I usually just wear some of my halter top dresses and that doesn’t leave any lines.

I hope that answered your questions, alright?

Bye"