View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #974
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
Awwww Maxy Ranty. You miiiight be able to get it, be it a couple of years, decades... or a couple hundred lifetimes, as it took me. Go live your life. Walk around. Just watching, no judging. Talk to people. Try and make new friends. This bunch-of-online-buddies forum might be a good place to start. (I, for one, spend longer on this forum than on my Facebook... except when playing Vampires). Listen and read first, then think, talk last. Take this from a guy who was in your place 12 years ago. Don't worry, you are still on time to drop the BS load you are obviously carrying. Ever tried acting your age? That would work like a charm. My 2 pennies.

On the other hand, Max might be some off-the-charts genius who has taken the tricky craft of playing an idiot jerkass -and dupe a whole online community into buying his act- as a hobby. Got the idea after reading like 20 of his posts.

PS: I hate. I Hate. I HATE these crutches. All the more reason to focus all energy available on healing fast...
I didn't want anyone to "buy into my act", I have very bad social skills, but I bet I am better at calculus than anyone on this forum. I was just wondering why. I just wanted to know, it was just a question out of curiosity. I have never been in a relationship (not that I am looking for any pity, just telling the truth) and I honestly just wanted to know. I don't really care about relationships in my life. I'm a nerd, I don't think I will ever be in a relationship. I would rather have control in my life than have "companionship", which I can get from another man, or sex, where I can just use my hand, there really is more to life than sex. My question was not meant to be critical, it was just a question of curiosity.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote