View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #925
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Just noticed and wondering at this moment there are 3234 members and only 540 active. So that's 2694 members who don't seem to want to post, i know some may eventually, maybe some just see it's a free forum and join then change their mind in posting anything. Silly observation i know, anyone got any opinions as to why so many join free forums and not post?.
Yes Mart, I have a theory: I am on many forums. Some i visit every day or so like this one. Some i have only 2-7 post on and just lost interest. Some (Again, like me.) log in once, log out just to find you can't log in again! I had that happen here but i fixed it. Others may have just said "F**K IT!" and moved on.

Another reason: Reformatting, You lose all your log in info if you don't back it up or write it down in the first place. (like i do.) Than there are those that are "Caught" by their wife. ( Not good, Been there did that, Now i call her EX!) The list of possibilities goes on: Computer stolen, Untimely death, Sentence to jail/prison time. Life changing accidents, and so on.

Last but not least: Those that think they just signed up at a pay site for free! ( I was that naive once myself.)

That's my opinion, But what do i know?