View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #1136
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyG71 View Post
Long time lurker, first time poster! How are you Danielle?

I was interested in where you said you can't deepthroat. Clearly you can There's no "length limit" you know, and I like the fact that in the two oral vids you've done, the guy is 'average' and the settings natural. They're super hot!

So, questions. Any more oral vids on the way? Have you ever done facials or swallowed, and what is your favourite 'ending'? Have you ever done a deepthroat as the guy was cumming? Which is better for you and why - going down on a girl or guy?

Thanks in advance!
I don't have any more hardcore updates right now until I can find male talent that I'm comfortable shooting with and that knows how to use a camera. I've done both facials and swallowing. And my favorite "ending" is when a guy cums in me down there (so a creampie). I can remember only one time a guy cumming in my mouth when I was deep throating him (so I guess he would actually be cumming in my throat .)

Almost all of these questions have been answered before. If you go to this thread "Read Here Before Asking Questions on Question Thread" you will find the answers to your questions and many other questions.