View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #17
Avory
Board Newbie

mancocapac has it right again...if we are enthusiastic enough about an individual girl, sufficient to subscribe to her site, we'd like to get to know more about her...and that really can't be rushed or faked. Getting to know the real Renna is not always about glamour or elaborate set-ups, although those are nice at times, but allowing us to see you as you are, with your natural personality on display.

And I didn't mean to imply that anything be hurried, or forced, with respect to the posing I described, merely that it be included as part of an overall approach. I would definitely encourage a lot of the natural movement as mancocapac describes. It only enhances the excitement of the spread posing when it does occur, at which point we should be sufficiently aroused to respond to the moment appropriately, should we so choose. The whole idea is to have a nice ebb and flow to a scene, with periods of absolute innocence punctuated by surprising moments of explicit eroticism, allowing an involved viewer to be carried along as you conduct a sexy symphony.

This kind of natural eroticism is quite exciting and helps to prolong the exquisite agony until we ultimately (and helplessly) surrender to the unobstructed display of your intimate charms...