View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #610
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Hmmm, I see lots of interesting, lovely choices. Very nice wish list, Ms D. Myself, I'd love to see you paired with Kasey Chase or Sarah Shevon (Has Ms Shevon done anything outside Kink tho? I should probably check Freeones, which you've probably already done). Lexi Belle would be interesting too. I've seen some of her GG stuff for Mr. O'Connell, and remember reading something that, as it happens, Ashlyn Rae said about meeting Ms Belle shortly after her 1st GG scene (I think it was her 1st GG experience as well--I may have mis-read that tho, or it may have been wishful thinking on my part, lol!). Apparently upon finishing her scene (think that was an O'Connell production) she met Ms Belle who told her she was lucky that she (Ms Rae) had been with someone else 1st, because she (Ms Belle) would have been merciless with her, or words to that effect. I'd love to see how you & Ms Belle interacted, and which of you would dominate! Likewise with Ms Shevon for that matter, and Ms Chase, quite simply, is too cute in my humble opinion. So, any chance of making at least some of your wish list come true, eh ...?
Eh...maybe...maybe not. The problem with hiring female talent is that unless FTVRob is shooting them for FTVGirls then I would most likely have to pay for it (that could become potentially expensive considering I would also have to pay for their flights...I'm thinking it would be around $800-$1000 altogether). Another one of the issues is that I would get a ton of updates with that one girl and after about two updates I think I would probably get people complaining about that girl being on the site too much.