View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #11
FTVLia19
In Love with Danielle

Hi everybody, I know some of you maybe confused about the news, but maybe explaining where I was coming from might help with your concerns. Please understand I am not running away from my brand or FTV. FTV is my comfort zone and my family so it stepping away isn’t the easiest thing. (even if its because of bettering my career) I told Rob about my decision before the press release because I respect what we have done together and how far we have come. Wanted him to hear it from me and not by reading it online. Plus I thought he would be happy for me. I have gone above and beyond when it comes to being true to my brand and a model you can count on and trust. Plus he is on work overload and Lia19.com is not something that is a priority. Which is understandable. But I need to think about what I want to do. I think everybody wants me just to stay put and be ok with staying level that I have reached. This industry in front or behind the lens is what I want to do for a very long time. And it is time I moved on to the next level. Lia19.com isn’t about advancing. I need to do what’s right for me. Nobody takes care of me but me. Plus I haven’t remembered the last time I was so excited about something. Vivid is awesome and doesn’t want to put any issues between my site and me. So I still plan on being around and a part FTV. Helping out whenever needed and sharing stuff with all of you. Details will come with time. This all new for me too. But I plan on sharing all the good things to come with all the amazing fans and friends I have from FTV and my site.
FTVLia19 is offline   Reply With Quote