View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #25
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
I don't understand. What people reason to his way of provocation and humiliation toward the truest people that live well and calm.
I don't understand as relatives they reason thinking that all proceeds well when I reason with the heart and brain.
Himself same cannot be been by to live well, and helping others? For the other ones is a bother!
It's really truth that cannot be lived of peace in our sick world.
I think part of it may be envy. Those people may have (had) a life where they can't (couldn't) be at peace themselves, so they won't let others have it either.
Or they're just plain evil and do it because they can and enjoy seeing others suffer.
We've got a saying in German: "Es kann der Frömmste nicht in Frieden leben, wenn es dem bösen Nachbarn nicht gefällt." (The very meekest cannot live in peace if his evil neighbour does not like it.) I think it fits here.

About your sisters I think they don't spend nearly as much time with your mother as you do, and they don't see what swayings she goes through, and what amount of effort and love you spend with her.
I hope at least your mother can let you know from time to time how much she appreciates that.

We, your friends at this forum, are proud of you.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote