View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #406
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
You certainly have a tough job Tigger, i guess it takes a special kind of person to do what you do Tigger and i can only admire your dedication and true grit

Sounds like the kids were having more fun!. Which kid was in more trouble Tigger! lol. It's nice to know you guys help a lot of worthy causes off your own bat. Especially disabled children, i donate as much as i can to our local disabled group for children and adults. Anyone who spares time to help the disabled are alright in my book.
It helps to be a little nuttty! The boys were whiped out when they got back and they smelled like they had been in the woods for a week. Amanda and I were the first to get back to base. We had a good time but it is a lot of work taking care of special needs kids. They ranged from in a weelchairto just being slow. and yes one of the kids i had in the pool got a little frightened and grabed my top and i was exposed for a sec. no biggy. Amanda had one in a weelchair throw a bowl of pudding in her hair, she learned from that, you dont put down a bowl in front of a kid who cant control his motor skils he had a good aim though! I had this little kid with mack& cheez all ofer his hands come up behind me and put his arm around my leg. thank god for baby wipes. There were sticky little hands everywair you turned. and the finger painting, we wont go there!!!!!!!!!!! and the horse back riding was so fun for the kids. Amanda had her hair up and the kid she was holding grabed her poney tail and held on for dear life, the little bugger was strong it took one of the guys to get her loose. Mart sory to hear about your injury hope you are doing better.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote