Thread: Travel
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #24
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Anoree! DUDE!!!!

I can't believe you flew all the way to the US from Germany and got sent right back home! WHAT did you do wrong! Don't Europeans from all countries come here on vacation successfully? Sure, T-Bone has a trade show to attend but, still, HE spent several glorious days with Alison and Lia and even met Rob - but not Danielle.

I travel to Europe once or twice a year. NO ONE asks me who I am seeing or what I'm doing. WHY did you tell them you were going to meet Danielle, and even worse, tell them what she does??? You could have just said she's a student! Or, you could have said you were going to meet Rob - an "old friend."

Why didn't you just tell them you were to drive around the US and do some sightseeing?

There must be something you aren't telling us here! Has American reached a point where we don't even accept tourists? Man, I feel bad for you! Airfare isn't cheap and you probably got screwed changing your flight back home.

As an American, I'm sorry for your troubles. I don't think it's right burt, you know government, they ALWAYS go over board in everything they do.