View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Ugo...wow...I watched the video...I won't ever forget that day, I was living in California at that time and when I got up that morning to get ready for work, the sight of the first building burning was on my television. The first thing I felt was horror, then anger, then both emotions at once...and then I watched the second plane hit. I can't describe the way I felt but it was not anything anywhere near to bad...it was a lot worse. When I got to work they had televisions set up so everybody could keep up with the news and the rescue efforts...and then the buildings collapsed...and the real horror set in.

I wonder how future generations are going to feel about seeing those videos. Already the kids, who were not old enough to understand what was happening at that time, are now old enough to understand but they are seeing the destruction without feeling the horror. So as much as I don't like watching those videos because of the upset it causes me, it is important that they be available for all to see.

Ugo...thank you for your words of praise for my country. I hope one day you will have the opportunity to come here and maybe you and I will be able to meet in person. I would truely love to hug my friend ugo.

Sorry, no smiley at the end of this post, still feeling the upset from watching the video.

Thanks Friend WhyYou !
Also I would not like to look at that videos that make to remember a sad and historical page of America.
I have been afraid that other countries were killing the magic of the American liberty.
I am happy that Italy is the best friend in America.
A page that never will forgotten in the future of America. As the tragic memory of the Hebrews. As the love in Jesus. As our true feelings of our daily life. Because so it is true men.
I am a true man. But the ugly things that I have, have ruined me my joy to have a good time. But I am always smiling for the future.

I would like indeed to go to America. To meet you. Particularly WhyYou, Alison Angel, Danielle, Rob.
Only my dream will make me wake up in the reality to find me in America.