View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 05:04 AM   #394
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Now you can, hopefully, breathe a little easier with school over. The Electric Daisy Carnival sounds interesting--like an extended Dead show, I guess. Dead shows were long, just the Dead, divided into 2 parts--the more traditional rock show with an intermission that went into a more experimental, sometimes techno, sometimes world music type thing that was pretty cool. I think the intermission was there in part for the band to catch their breaths and water down their throats, and part so the heads could toke up (I used it to wander around and people watch). My bro went to the Family Values tours though, I think a couple years on (one had Staind with Fred Durst). One of the Dead shows I went to wound up on a DVD a few years back, and I think one of the FVT shows my brother went to did, too.

Thanks for the heads' up about the change of address--I know that'll be useful to those devoted followers who I'm sure will continue to send you things. By the way, did you ever get that card I sent you a month (maybe more) ago?

Hope you have a fantastic birthday, Ms D, just in case I'm not here again before (I'll try to be, but my time isn't my own anymore) and a really great summer!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote