View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:45 AM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
Hi everyone, especially Danielle ....

I am not sure if Rob mentioned to you that I contacted him to apologize to ya, so I searched your absolutely lovely site to find your contact and I am sure you will get this here. I am so sorry and extremely embarrassed about this whole mess up. I guess that is what I get for hiring someone cheap without references to design my site. I thought you of all people would be furious that someone would copy your site (I certainly would). But I guess that goes to show you are a really sweet person not be be the slightest bit bothered. Well just so you know I took down my site for the time being And hopefully I'll have it redesigned by a professional this time. Any hoo, I just wanted to make sure an apology came your way and that you knew I didn't know of your work prior to today... but let me just say I love your boobs

Have a great day!
Renna
Wow...that is so cool that you joined just to apologize (though there really was no need of that.) I completely understand that in this busines (actually in most businesses) there will always be people there that will take advantage of you. I hope everything is working out for you and I hope your site does well.