FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who should I do a girl/girl scene with? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642)

danielle_ftv 05-22-2009 12:36 AM

Who should I do a girl/girl scene with?

I am trying to decide which girl I would like to do a girl/girl scene with. She will also be shooting for FTVGirls. Which one do you like the most?

http://www.danielleftv.com/talent.jpg

grande351 05-22-2009 01:34 AM

I voted for 6, but 3, 5, or 6 would be fine with me. Hell....what am I talking about! All 7 would be great!!! :p

Maybe even with two of them at the same time? ;) I know Rob doesn't usually shoot two girls on the same day, though

mart 05-22-2009 11:57 AM

Well i definately say number 6, she's absolutely stunning.:)

ugo 05-22-2009 12:10 PM

Ummm....My Danielle ( y're very beautiful). My preference "imaginary" it's number girl 7.:o

lovley 05-22-2009 06:51 PM

i will vote 7 but i had hard time.. not in a naughty way..to choise betwen 1 and 7.. they are both hot..uhm they are all hot why not all? lol.. but 7 first 1 second in my book the rest third..

Natal 05-23-2009 12:17 AM

7 looks fake.

Knarf247 05-23-2009 05:37 AM

5, no question

dxhound2003 05-23-2009 10:01 AM

I was the very first person to vote and I voted for number 4. I thought everybody would vote for number 4 she looks the naughtiest.

grande351 05-23-2009 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natal (Post 11774)
7 looks fake.

I'm with you Natal, 7 has a cute face, but I've never been a fan of the "bleach blond / fake boobs" look.

Does anyone know who any of these girls are? They're all professional models and a couple of them look familiar. I believe Danielle said that one is even a former FTV girl. Which one is it?

Anoree 05-23-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 11792)
I'm with you Natal, 7 has a cute face, but I've never been a fan of the "bleach blond / fake boobs" look.

Does anyone know who any of these girls are? They're all professional models and a couple of them look familiar. I believe Danielle said that one is even a former FTV girl. Which one is it?

Number 5 has to be Maria:
http://www.ftvgirls.com/mod2008/1maria.jpg

Maria is my favorite, by the way, followed by no. 6 for a shoot with Danielle.

grande351 05-23-2009 10:35 PM

Number 5 has to be Maria, Anoree. And I must say, she's pretty damn hot!! :D

Anoree 05-24-2009 12:03 AM

Maria also has a striking resemblance to Nana Visitor, the actress that played Kira Nerys on Deep Space Nine.

I'm sure that resemblance wasn't lost to Rob either. ;)

versus 05-24-2009 02:03 AM

i vote for number 4

danielle_ftv 05-24-2009 07:28 PM

Hmmm....very interesting to see who you guys are voting for.

danielle_ftv 05-24-2009 09:21 PM

BTW...I don't know if this will change your opinions on any of the girls. But only two of the girls on the list do girl/girl/solo only. The other five also do boy/girl. Not sure if that would affect your vote or not. Also I think two or three of those girls are a little older than your typical FTVGirl.

CK1 05-24-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 11912)
BTW...I don't know if this will change your opinions on any of the girls. But only two of the girls on the list do girl/girl/solo only. The other five also do boy/girl. Not sure if that would affect your vote or not. Also I think two or three of those girls are a little older than your typical FTVGirl.

I think if you find them hot and you have chemistry, then it really doesn't matter. i think its better two see to girls who really like each other than two that are just going through the motions... just my two cents.

Anoree 05-24-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 11913)
I think if you find them hot and you have chemistry, then it really doesn't matter. i think its better two see to girls who really like each other than two that are just going through the motions... just my two cents.

Yes, my thoughts exactly, too.

Danielle, despite the poll's result, shoot with the girl(s) you're most comfortable with, please. :)

(I thought Maria and you could get along just right, but what do I know. ;))

CK1 05-24-2009 10:53 PM

I figured out the best way to answer this questions... have them all jello wrestle for the honor of shooting with you... I will offer my service to be the referee. :)

Splunk 05-24-2009 11:58 PM

I agree,.. which ever girl Danielle is most attracted to is top priority, that is what makes FTV so unique. But assuming Danielle is having a tough time choosing between her favorites, I would absolutely have to pick #6. The runners up would be #3, #4 & #5 and they are all interesting possiblities, the other (3) don't interest me too much.

versus 05-25-2009 12:02 AM

4 or 6

If you want my advice take the No. 4 is the best and most appropriate
You choose

danielle_ftv 05-25-2009 02:46 AM

Well I find all of them really hot. I don't know about the whole chemistry thing though since unfortunately I've never met any of them.

mart 05-27-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 12104)
But your willing to get in to bed with them ;) sound's about right, f-- the chemisty, just let me screw you :D ha ha ha!

Come on Enigma, have a little more respect for Danielle.

danielle_ftv 05-27-2009 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma (Post 12104)
But your willing to get in to bed with them ;) sound's about right, f-- the chemisty, just let me screw you :D ha ha ha!

LOL...I don't sleep with random guys...only random girls! JK. Anyways I think it looks better on camera (and makes me feel better) if there is some kind of chemistry between the girl and I.

YetAnotherDave 05-27-2009 11:51 PM

I'd like to see with Sarah Blake personally, although wish she hadn't had the boob job. If not then HAS to be number 7.

daniellemybelle 05-28-2009 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dxhound2003 (Post 11782)
I was the very first person to vote and I voted for number 4. I thought everybody would vote for number 4 she looks the naughtiest.

I like number 4 too, but I also like 7 and I think Danielle has said she is partial to that Asian American look so she probably likes number 2.

mart 05-28-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 12121)
I'd like to see with Sarah Blake personally, although wish she hadn't had the boob job. If not then HAS to be number 7.

Sarah Blake has had a boob job?, i hope your joking Y.A.D?. I like sarah but only have old videos of her from Lightspeed.

Sorry admin, had to ask the question.

YetAnotherDave 05-28-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 12158)
Sarah Blake has had a boob job?, i hope your joking Y.A.D?. I like sarah but only have old videos of her from Lightspeed.

Sorry admin, had to ask the question.

Unfortunately yes she has, I won't post link but they aren't difficult to work out or find :)

Sorry admin, had to answer the question !

danielle_ftv 05-29-2009 05:44 AM

LOL...I am very partial to number 2. But right now I am actually more interested in number 6.

YetAnotherDave 05-31-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 12169)
LOL...I am very partial to number 2. But right now I am actually more interested in number 6.

Nope, don't care for Number 2 but could be surprised, Number 6 however rings some bells. Just can't put a name to the face. EDIT Allyssa Hall

keithm 06-02-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 12169)
...right now I am actually more interested in number 6.

Congrats, you've made the correct choice! ;)

the Dutch mountains 06-02-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 11792)
7 has a cute face, but I've never been a fan of the "bleach blond / fake boobs" look.

I completely agree with you on this one.

I can't choose between 3, 5 and 6.

Actually I should say 5 and 6, you should send number 3 to my house. ( I'm a sucker for redheads ) 5 and 6 look like they are your type. 6 has a bit more body ( firmer breasts mostly ), but 5 has a great look. If I would meet her for real, and she woulk look me in the eye with that same look as she has in her video, I'd faint right there on the spot.

So number 5 it is !

marlo 06-02-2009 02:40 PM

I vote for girl 7 she's beautifull!! who is she please??

danielle_ftv 06-03-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlo (Post 12443)
I vote for girl 7 she's beautifull!! who is she please??

Harmony PaXson I think (and yeah that's exactly how she spells her name on the talent agency site). I couldn't find anything of her on the internet...so that was a huge minus for me since I wouldn't be able to see if she is a "gay-for-pay" girl or really bi.

marlo 06-04-2009 10:02 AM

danielle Ifound informations about her, I knew that I saw this girl somewhere!
LINKS DELETED BY MODERATOR

YetAnotherDave 06-04-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 12487)
Harmony PaXson I think (and yeah that's exactly how she spells her name on the talent agency site). I couldn't find anything of her on the internet...so that was a huge minus for me since I wouldn't be able to see if she is a "gay-for-pay" girl or really bi.

Following on from marlo's links (which will probably be deleted in due course) she is DEF a fake boob girl so I rescind my vote for her, real boobs only allowed imho. (Eyesight not what it was, missed the fakeness, my bad.) Thumbs down for Harmony I'm afraid.

I think it would be nice to have someone who's new to FTV so could spin off a Solo set on FTV afterwards say. I would think it's difficult for anyone unless they're in the industry to know whether someone is "gay-for-pay" or actually bisexual. They can say what they want on their websites, blogs or whatever.

Danielle, stick with 6. btw have sent you a PM with link to an "interview" she did, you may have already seen it.

marlo 06-04-2009 01:10 PM

and what about amanda!! she's so beautifull and natural, she's the perfect girl:)
http://www.ftvgirls.com/mod2009/amanda.html

the Dutch mountains 06-04-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 12514)
Following on from marlo's links (which will probably be deleted in due course) she is DEF a fake boob girl.

You didn't even have to watch the links for that, you can even see the stitches easily on the picture that Danielle posted... And to be honest, not just her boobs look fake, her smile does too... :(

I'm staying with Maria. Beautifull woman to look at, and I think that she can make Danielle feel comfortable, which is important as well.

Spelunk 06-05-2009 12:43 AM

I don't think we are allowed to vote for Amanda, but I am also impressed, she would be an excellent choice if available.

MrSnook 06-05-2009 07:34 PM

Best solution to the tight race-Orgy.

mart 06-06-2009 02:24 PM

And the Winner!...is...number....6 :D:D

Spelunk 06-10-2009 11:10 PM

3-way Lick-off!

I like the orgy idea. Or since we seem to currently have a 3-way tie at 11 votes each, I propose we have a lick-off between the 3 finalists (#4, #5 & #6). The three form a triangle and which ever gives the best 'head' and has the best 'real' orgasm gets to move on and shoot with Danielle. Of course this would all have to be on film and judged by us the members! :D

laranger 06-11-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spelunk (Post 12832)
I like the orgy idea. Or since we seem to currently have a 3-way tie at 11 votes each, I propose we have a lick-off between the 3 finalists (#4, #5 & #6). The three form a triangle and which ever gives the best 'head' and has the best 'real' orgasm gets to move on and shoot with Danielle. Of course this would all have to be on film and judged by us the members! :D

Perhaps you would care to finance all this?? Travel for the models and scheduling so they all could do a single shoot together, of course there must be some one to operate the cameras, "video and stills," meals, lodgeing, etc, etc. If you could not do that then please explain how such a fantasy could occur, thanking you in advance.

Spelunk 06-11-2009 04:12 PM

Wow Dude relax with the buzz-kill! A guy can dream can't he! ......... Besides there are plenty of girl-girl shoots on FTV and other sites. Adding one more girl in the mix would be a great thing if all parties involved were into it. And finally, to answer your question, I am financing it by subscribing to the FTV sites.

laranger 06-11-2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spelunk (Post 12869)
Wow Dude relax with the buzz-kill! A guy can dream can't he! ......... Besides there are plenty of girl-girl shoots on FTV and other sites. Adding one more girl in the mix would be a great thing if all parties involved were into it. And finally, to answer your question, I am financing it by subscribing to the FTV sites.

Sarcasm escapes you doesn't it??
BTW, many of us are subscribers to FTV, Lia19, Alison Angel and Danielle's site, and I don't wish to pay for your fantasies. Capisca.

Spelunk 06-11-2009 08:20 PM

Your an admin on this forum? No need to go any farther via a flame war. I am out!

TJHooker 06-29-2009 09:22 AM

I voted for #1. Audrianna is so damn cute. I'd love to see her on FTV.

FTVGirls_Rob 06-29-2009 06:24 PM

looks like it will be #6; a good girl for an FTV shoot, with enough time to do a good gg with danielle afterwards.

alecarustar 06-30-2009 05:40 AM

i voted for number 2

But i prefer Danielle!

grande351 06-30-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 13489)
looks like it will be #6; a good girl for an FTV shoot, with enough time to do a good gg with danielle afterwards.

Looks like I called it! Way back on May 21st:
Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 11720)
I voted for 6, but 3, 5, or 6 would be fine with me. Hell....what am I talking about! All 7 would be great!!! :p

So what do I win??? A chance to see Danielle with a really hot girl! :D
BTW, what is girl #6's name?