FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Renn Faire Video (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511)

grande351 03-22-2009 03:21 PM

Renn Faire Video

Just watched the Renn Faire video. It looks like all had a good time.
Danielle, you look so cute in your costume, especially with your hair braided. You should really do a full photoshoot wearing it!

We have a HUGE Renn Faire near me and I've always been tempted to go. A bunch of people from work go every year. One woman even dresses up her 6-year old son in a period costume. It's adorable! She says he's like a celebrity, all the girls want to have pictures taken with him.

I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when you showed Rob at the end. I would have spit it all over my computer screen, I laughed so hard! :D (Sorry Rob!)

P.S. You might want to slow down a bit when there are cameras around ;)

Anoree 03-22-2009 08:16 PM

Great video! It seems you had MUCH fun. :)
Danielle looked absolutely adorable in that costume.

Rob didn't look that bad either. A bit crumpled, maybe ... ;)

Oh, yes, I hope that speedcam ticket doesn't get through to you. :D

geolarson2 03-22-2009 10:19 PM

Now, see, that's what I miss ...Ms D's candid videos! Well, this summer I expect to join so I'll get to see it then. I never went to a Ren Faire myself (there was one in Marin County, I think, but that moved), but I did go to the Highland Games in Sta Rosa until they moved to Pleasanton, and I did go to the Dunsmuir & Roseville games. Fantastic fun that I imagine was reasonably close to a Renaissance faire.

Geezer 03-23-2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolarson2 (Post 9533)
Now, see, that's what I miss ...Ms D's candid videos! Well, this summer I expect to join so I'll get to see it then. I never went to a Ren Faire myself (there was one in Marin County, I think, but that moved), but I did go to the Highland Games in Sta Rosa until they moved to Pleasanton, and I did go to the Dunsmuir & Roseville games. Fantastic fun that I imagine was reasonably close to a Renaissance faire.

The Ren Faire that was once in Marin County is now down south of San Jose at Casa Da Fruta every late summer. I went for my first time ever this past fall. It was quite spectacular - way more elaborate than I expected. Got a few photos of the "fine young damsels" with their boobs almost falling out of their tops.:eek::cool::D

danielle_ftv 03-25-2009 09:58 PM

I absolutely love going to the Renn Faire. I should've bought a period costume from there but unfortunately everything is so freaking expensive (but it is quality stuff for sure.)

Texasdrake 04-06-2009 09:16 PM

We have the Renn Fair in a nearby city.Can't remember when they usually have it..There were times when I was tempted to go to one.Danielle really look great in her period costume..too bad she couldn't do any flashing cause she was pack in it pretty good. (LOL)

LeoRex 04-07-2009 10:57 PM

Thanks so much Danielle for the Ren fair video - as I history buff I absolutely loved it, and of course you looked awesome in your outfit. Thanks also for the special and rare cameo appearance by Rob - an absolute classic.

Thanks again for sharing a little bit of your life with us - that is what makes you absolutely positively awesome!

danielle_ftv 04-10-2009 11:50 PM

Aww...I love sharing my life with you guys. It's always fun to do little candid videos and show you guys what's going on.