FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Welcome Back Danielle (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281)

voncroy10 11-24-2008 03:04 PM

Welcome Back Danielle

hi Danielle:)
just stopping by to say welcome back and hope you enjoyed texas
also i want to congratulate you in advance for becoming an aunt
and thank you so much for my birthday gift its the BEST and ONLY gift i've got today

danielle_ftv 11-25-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voncroy10 (Post 4403)
hi Danielle:)
just stopping by to say welcome back and hope you enjoyed texas
also i want to congratulate you in advance for becoming an aunt
and thank you so much for my birthday gift its the BEST and ONLY gift i've got today

Thank you...that is very nice of you to say. My sisters boobs are huge:eek: btw. She was a tiny little thing (still kind of is) when she got pregnant. Her and I are like fire and ice. She weighs 100 lbs while I weigh 130. She always had a small B cup, while I have a large C (due to my mom). She has brown eyes, I have blue. So many differences between us. She is due in the middle of January, but they are thinking of inducing her because her husband has to go back to Iraq for a 15 month tour the day she gives birth. But she doesn't even think the baby is going to stay in until January.

CK1 11-25-2008 03:15 AM

So happy to have you back! we missed you. if you look at the post there was even one regarding how quite the board was while you were gone.

raven_azrael 11-25-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 4445)
So happy to have you back! we missed you. if you look at the post there was even one regarding how quite the board was while you were gone.

Actually the internet world was empty without your presence

ugo 11-25-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 4436)
Thank you...that is very nice of you to say. My sisters boobs are huge:eek: btw. She was a tiny little thing (still kind of is) when she got pregnant. Her and I are like fire and ice. She weighs 100 lbs while I weigh 130. She always had a small B cup, while I have a large C (due to my mom). She has brown eyes, I have blue. So many differences between us. She is due in the middle of January, but they are thinking of inducing her because her husband has to go back to Iraq for a 15 month tour the day she gives birth. But she doesn't even think the baby is going to stay in until January.

Welcome back Friend Danielle !!
I hope that you have serenely spent your calm days in Texas. And for your personal things.
Me not so much good. But it also passes this for me.

mart 11-25-2008 10:30 AM

:):)Welcome back Princess!!!:):)

alecarustar 11-25-2008 12:39 PM

Hiiii!!!!

I'm happy that you returned!welcome back...

I MISS YOU

kiss kiss kiss

eastbill 11-25-2008 11:46 PM

Welcome Back.... to the always Lovely Danielle :):):)