FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Renna Ryann (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Renna's site (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522)

Natal 07-02-2010 02:43 AM

Renna's site

Since this forum appeared, but no one seems to have thought of providing an actual link to Renna's site :p, I believe this is it:

www.RennaRyann.com

mancocapac 07-02-2010 03:36 PM

Thanks. I figured it out on my own, as I wasn't sure if it would be RennaFTV.com or RennaRyannFTV.com.

DWM222 07-14-2010 02:36 AM

A short review..

Renna
Just thought I'd mention something about your site since I joined it to check things out.
I am or have been a subscriber to FTV sites for the last few years (FTV, Danille, Lia, Alison), so I am used to very high quality video's/pictures, and extremely beautiful models without fail on every update I see...That being said plus the fact that I have only seen a couple of your updates...well it seems I will see very high quality video's/pictures, and extremely beautiful models without fail on your site as well..:). I got my money's worth in the first 10 minutes, so I guess the remaing 3 months are free.
You make a great addition to the "Rob Squad"..Well done!

rennaryann 07-14-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 25887)
Renna
Just thought I'd mention something about your site since I joined it to check things out.
I am or have been a subscriber to FTV sites for the last few years (FTV, Danille, Lia, Alison), so I am used to very high quality video's/pictures, and extremely beautiful models without fail on every update I see...That being said plus the fact that I have only seen a couple of your updates...well it seems I will see very high quality video's/pictures, and extremely beautiful models without fail on your site as well..:). I got my money's worth in the first 10 minutes, so I guess the remaing 3 months are free.
You make a great addition to the "Rob Squad"..Well done!

Wow! Thank you that means so very much to me! I certainly cannot compete with Rob's work so being a part of his circle of sites is so very intimidating... right now I am still posting my work from before I joined up with FTV so my new stuff will be posting in about 2 or 3 weeks that will be of an even better quality. I am sure you have noticed I have a very different approach then most of the FTV work in that it is more reality and candid verses Rob's elegant and sexy approach. In all honesty after over a year of not shooting I can't remember how to shoot that sexy reserved style (i.e. not recognizing the camera so much and really just being seductive). So I am very very glad that you are enjoying my work and it will only get better and more artistic with time.

This post really made my day :)
Love
Renna

Sandy Summers 07-29-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rennaryann (Post 25907)
Renna

I love your site Renna :)

ugo 07-29-2010 05:42 PM

U have right Friend DWM222. U are very intelligent by sites Rob's for his models.
I see Renna sweet real girl by rare quality.

DWM222 07-30-2010 08:22 PM

UGO...looks like we both have good taste..:)

rennaryann 08-12-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Summers (Post 26376)
I love your site Renna :)

Thank you :) I definately have to plan some shoots soon.. oh now that I think of it, on either the 28th or 29th Ill have a really nice mansion rented out in Boca. I know it's about a 3 hour drive but once I get everything confirmed Ill tweet ya and hopefully you could come down for the day!