FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81)

geolarson2 11-18-2009 11:23 PM

If you don't want to gamble, don't. That's all I have to say on that. With the game, I'm with you. I'm not big on crowds, and I still think of the Cardies as a St. Louis team which probably tells you something (ask me about playing rugby, or soccer, or competitive swimming, even diving). Then again, some guys were playing cricket at the park down the street a few (maybe more like 8) weeks back and I sat there and watched for a long while. When they broke up for the day I asked one who won. He said cricket games can go on for days, so check back with them next week or the week after.

I had no idea that your sis and her new hubby had moved so far from you. That must be a heart ache for your mom (for you, too). I can't imagine living far from my nieces. The furthest away I lived from them was 4 or 5 hours away and that was a big strain on me.

And I look forward to catching up on all your adventures when I join your site (patience is a virtue... that's a reminder to me), and much as I do love the public shoots, I have to admit that I sit with baited breath and heart pounding lest you are caught by the local constabulary (i.e., get nicked with your knickers down!).

Safe travels, as always, Ms D! :cool:

Natal 11-19-2009 03:43 AM

Danielle let the cat out of the bag!! ;)

laranger 11-19-2009 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natal (Post 17293)

Just hush, Damnit.

danielle_ftv 11-19-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natal (Post 17293)

Huh??????????

eastbill 01-04-2010 11:04 PM

danielle, sorry to hear you have been sick since new years eve .... me too... could not enjoy much all weekend.

captnjack 01-04-2010 11:32 PM

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!

Anoree 01-05-2010 12:11 AM

I'm sorry that you're sick again. Maybe you should tune up the heat in your appartment a bit when you're back. It is possible that Gratch and Taquito were cuddling because they were cold, too. ;)

Seriously, I don't think it is good to sacrifice your health for the potentially better environment of your chinchillas. I bet it's not good for them if you're sick either.

I hope you'll get better very soon, so you can at least enjoy the AVN Awards next weekend.

lovley 01-06-2010 02:36 PM

a regular girls only orgie party ? :p
i never experienced a party like that but sure would love too lol
but they dont seem to be regular ;)
but wow sounds hot :o

hope u feel better soon

rebel 01-09-2010 06:15 AM

this site is great

danielle_ftv 01-09-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebel (Post 18866)
this site is great

Thanks sweetie.

tigger 01-14-2010 01:00 AM

There is nothing wrong with your body!!!!!! don't turn into one of thous toothpick girls it's just gross. Feed Dallas some cheezburgers!!!!!!!!!!

fifty-cycle 01-18-2010 12:38 AM

I must echo tigger's response in complete agreement.

danielle_ftv 01-18-2010 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 19101)
There is nothing wrong with your body!!!!!! don't turn into one of thous toothpick girls it's just gross. Feed Dallas some cheezburgers!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...you would be surprised. Dallas eats A LOT! I guess she just has amazing metabolism.

Geezer 01-18-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 19273)
LOL...you would be surprised. Dallas eats A LOT! I guess she just has amazing metabolism.

Have WE ever seen photos of Dallas? I know she won't expose her body but have you posted photos of her before?

grande351 01-18-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 19281)
Have WE ever seen photos of Dallas? I know she won't expose her body but have you posted photos of her before?

Hey Geezer, Here's a link to some photos of Danielle & Dallas at the AVN awards: http://board.freeones.com/showpost.p...postcount=1146

tigger 01-18-2010 11:41 PM

No offence Dallas but I think Danielle is better looking.

Geezer 01-19-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 19285)
No offence Dallas but I think Danielle is better looking.

Yeah, I have to agree with Tigger - Dallas can't hold a candle to Danielle!:D

ugo 01-19-2010 11:00 AM

You say one thing : Danielle, is simply BEAUTIFUL,...........

danielle_ftv 01-22-2010 07:55 PM

Aww...thanks you guys. I won't lie, being next to her sometimes is kind of difficult. She has a tiny skinny body that everyone loves and so I seem to get "pushed aside" quite a bit.

Texasdrake 01-22-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 19416)
Aww...thanks you guys. I won't lie, being next to her sometimes is kind of difficult. She has a tiny skinny body that everyone loves and so I seem to get "pushed aside" quite a bit.

I seen the picture of the two of you.I don't see the big deal about her..if I hadn't already know you and I seen the two of you for the first time..I would be pushing her aside cause she doesn't "ring my bell". (LOL)
not that she's not pretty just between the two of you ,you're the type I'm into.

TheDoctor 01-23-2010 04:13 AM

I just can't get what on Earth all those other boys see on the Dallas. Maybe I never will.
Yes, yes, I'm guilty of being into beautiful grown women with the appeareance of beautiful grown women (ie, Danielle).

grande351 01-23-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 19416)

Anybody who would "push you aside" is CRAZY! Dallas is a cute girl for sure, but she's NOT as beautiful as you are angel, not by a long shot!!

danielle_ftv 01-25-2010 07:32 PM

Everyone has different tastes in whom they are attracted to.

e83sOHpFYv 02-01-2010 03:14 PM

Big Bear

Danielle,

Why Big Bear? :confused: Flagstaff is about 200 miles closer and they probably have just as much snow after the recent storms.

Hope you had fun.

e83 :eek:

danielle_ftv 02-01-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 19724)
Danielle,

Why Big Bear? :confused: Flagstaff is about 200 miles closer and they probably have just as much snow after the recent storms.

Hope you had fun.

e83 :eek:

Well the people who came up with the whole trip live in California so Big Bear is closer to them. I was supposed to go to Flagstaff last weekend, but the roads ended up getting snowed in.

titsrock 02-07-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 19542)
Everyone has different tastes in whom they are attracted to.

Too many people have poor taste. It's that simple. Your friend is certainly attractive. No argument from me. But it's strange why you would ever feel like you're being pushed aside. :confused: No no to any overweight talk either.

Maybe at the next awards ceremony---pick a red dress instead:D

danielle_ftv 02-08-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titsrock (Post 20038)
Maybe at the next awards ceremony---pick a red dress instead:D

Actually funny thing is I was looking for a red dress at first (red is an attention drawer.) I will be sure to get a red dress next time.

FTVfanatic 02-14-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 20091)
On Journal:" Just got done making a few changes to the site..."

Looking good, Danielle. It's great to see your enthusiasm to keep it look clean, sharp and fresh. Good stuff! :)

danielle_ftv 02-16-2010 10:32 PM

I love changing up the site. It does keep things "fresh". And it's fun for me to create new things for the site.

sarah 02-19-2010 11:55 AM

Hi sweet and tender Danielle,

I hope it's the right place to tell you how I loved your journal, especially everything concerning your work (school, fencing, philosophy, math...) In fact I guess that when you do not write in it it's because you do many other things but when you have many other things done, you have many things to tell...
Well, I am very impatient to read your next chapter

With love from Sarah

FTVfanatic 02-24-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 20485)
On Journal: I'm a little irritated right now. Not only do I have to deal with people complaining but there seems to be a lot of drama with my group right now. I feel like I'm in high school again.

I wish you're feeling better today, Danielle. And why would anyone complain at you? On this forum, or at your personal life? (I was yesterday a bit impatient about the next update, but it was more of being eager than complaining).

Is the drama happening in a situation you can't avoid? If it's not a study group or team you have to be in maybe it's better to try to hang around positive and supportive people, and start ignoring the troublemakers.

danielle_ftv 02-24-2010 09:03 PM

I am feeling better...I just had to talk with some of my girlfriends and get some stuff straightened out. I guess that's just something you have to deal wtih when you have friends (especially girlfriends.)

geolarson2 04-30-2010 03:45 PM

Wow! You have been soooo busy! Eve when I was that young I was never that busy (kinda makes me a bit envious; somehow it seems like you've found that balance between enjoying life as it happens and building for your future). I suppose its a shame you missed out on meeting some celebs here and there, but imagine you'll meet others at other events eventually. Most importantly though, I'm glad you have a new papillon since I remember having to give up your other left you blue. Cheers, eh

danielle_ftv 05-03-2010 01:00 AM

I know! I'm so happy about Love Bug too. She is the love of my life right now (that is until she pees or poos in the house...then she's the devil child :D.) I am fortunate that I have the time (and money) to be able to experience all the things I am doing now. Dallas and I talk about that all the time too. I know that this is going to be the only chance I have to take the trips that I do and go to the events I attend because for the next 30 years at least I will be in the "real world" working a "real job" until I retire (and of course I'm not going to be going to EDC or Miami Beach for WMC when I'm that old...I don't think I would have the energy for it by then.)

brad 05-12-2010 04:13 AM

Speaking of a "real" job (not like what you're doing now's not a real job!), how's school going? Being on the other side of the planet I never know when you're in school and when you're on a break

danielle_ftv 05-12-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad (Post 23606)
Speaking of a "real" job (not like what you're doing now's not a real job!), how's school going? Being on the other side of the planet I never know when you're in school and when you're on a break

School finals are on Wednesday then I am out of school for the summer until....August I think. It's been going great though.

brad 05-12-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23619)
School finals are on Wednesday then I am out of school for the summer until....August I think. It's been going great though.

Well, good luck!!!! You'll ace it.

And enjoy the summer break :) Don't do anything we wouldn't think of *lol*

brad 05-14-2010 09:37 AM

Yay!!!! to you acing your finals!! Clearly not just a pretty face ;) Much happiness and good wishes from this side of the planet!

I love the accommodation mixups you're having - it sounds just like what happens when I try to organise a bunch or people - honestly, I think herding cats would be easier. And speaking of cats, you should soooooo get that one from the vet's. I've got the of them and they're great company - when they feel like it.

grande351 05-20-2010 11:51 AM

Wow Danielle! Even in those grainy, late night webcam photos you still look stunning!! :)

captnjack 05-20-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 23893)
Wow Danielle! Even in those grainy, late night webcam photos you still look stunning!! :)

Yeah those are neat!